So I have previously spoken about considering Oz Intro without actually explaining exactly what it is for anyone who may be interested!
Ozintro is almost a preplanned mini holiday that you can purchase when travelling to Oz. It costs just over £400 and is all based in Syndey, it also includes a weeks stay in a Base Hotel as well as the following activities;
- Learn to surf/Trip to the Zoo depending on the time of year
- Sydney Aquarium
- Darling Harbour
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal walk.
- A trip to the Blue Mountains
- Pub Crawl and Party Bus
- A meal in the highest revolving restaurant
As well as activities Ozintro also includes some really handy add on’s including;
- A Aussie Bank Card
- Transport from Sydney Airport
- A Medicare Card
- Tax file number
- Sim Card
- Advice and help for getting employed
- You can also book trips for when Oz Intro is completed
For me I think this is a great deal, a lot of people have said you can buy the activities and accomdation cheaper on its on but for me spending a week with the same group of people in a similar situation is a lot more reassuring than winging it on my own. There are also a lot of forums where you can meet people who are doing Oz Intro at the same time which is also really handy.